In this course you will be exposing the concept of sheet metal design such as the bend allowance, the K-factor and the bend radius rule. You also will learn the implementation of sheet metal by using CATIA Sheet Metal where you will learn all the features involve in creating your fabricated parts.
- Understand the terminology and the creation process for sheet metal part design
- Define and manage sheet metal part parameters
- Design walls, bends and flanges
- Add features such as cutouts, holes, corners and chamfers
- Create standard and user defined stamped features
- Manage folded and unfolded views and export a finished flat pattern
Practical hands-on by using CATIA software