This course is the entry point to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Its purpose is to teach you how to connect to the platform, access your work environment, navigate, search, work on the data, manage your projects, manage the dashboard, collaborate with your peers and share content in communities.
This course introduces you to the various functionalities available for the Business Innovation role on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. You will also learn how to design a model using CATIA V5 or SOLIDWORKS launched from the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. In addition, you will learn about configuring the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Management dashboard.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to :
- Understand the 3DEXPERIENCE Business Platform for Makers
- Understand the Business Innovation role and its app and services
- Access your Dashboards
- Access your Social Communities on 3DSwym
- Use the 6WTags for searching
- Explore and open 3D data
- Filter data
- Share various documents with other users
- Collaborate using capabilities of 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Design using CATIA V5 Connector or SOLIDWORKS Connector
Instructor-led presentation, exercise, and discussion