DESIGN AUTOMATION ADVANCE TRAINING provides you how to embed knowledge within your designs using Knowledge Advisor tools. You will also learn how to create and store the interactive features and then to reuse and adapt them to a new context. It also provides you on how to build up the design knowledge, store it in the Rule Bases and leverage it across the company to ensure design compliance with establishing standards. You will also learn how to use the Product Engineering Optimization workbench to optimize your designs by formulating and solving an optimization problem, considering the constraints and conditions involved in the problem.
Generative Part Structural Analysis
- Create and use User Parameters and Formulae.
- Create Rules, Checks and Reactions to control your design.
- Create and use Design Tables to automate the design modifications.
- Create and Reuse Power Copies and User-Defined Features.
- Create and Reuse Advanced Instantiation Features like Knowledge Pattern.
- Create Part and Assembly Templates and Reuse them in a new context
- Use miscellaneous Knowledge Advisor tools.
Practical hands-on by using CATIA software